8 September 2012

(☞゚∀゚)☞ Oppan Gangnam Style


Hello Everyone~ 

So I was bored today and somehow I found something called "PSY - Gangnam Style", My reaction to it was like "what the hell... o_O" at first but then I actually liked and started dancing to it lol. And I'm listening to it right now too... ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ Eeeeyyyy sexy laaaaaadyyyy
ヘ( ̄ー ̄ヘ)  Op
(ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ Op
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Op
〜( ̄△ ̄〜) Op
(☞゚∀゚)☞ Oppan Gangnam Style

Also yesterday one of the things I bought online came in :"D and it's~~~ 3D cupcake shaper eraser/rubber. I love it. But thinking of it now I probably won't use it at all because it's too cute to use lol. Hope you like my new layout by the way~ :"3 
I went school on Thursday and Friday and there isn't a single guy in my class, it's ALL girls :L but it's a good thing :"3 

Okay I don't know what else to say so that'll be it for now :3 
Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment