so because me and my boyfriend were arguing a lot lately my parents decided that he should move out and we should take a break because we both have exams today. To be honest I regret it so much... I want him back here, I hate waking up on my own and not being able to hug him or tell him that I love him. We haven't been together for 3/4 days now and its already too much to me. My parents decided on 2 week break but he made it into 4. I'm really scared of losing him, the last text I got from him said "love you" but I'm still really scared he won't come back... I love him so much and I can't do much other than think about how much I miss him. Also reading articles and peoples comments on relationship breaks scare me even more.
Apparently there are rules of relationship break but you and your partner are meant to set them up not your mum or w/e so here are what my rules would be.
1. first of all you're still boyfriend and girlfriend just not seeing each other for w/e time
2. You CAN text each other (not too much of course and without arguing)
3. If the break is very long you can see one another maximum once every two weeks
4. You still can't break rules set as a couple
5. No cheating or flirting with others
So here is my list and I don't know what else to say. I can't concentrate on anything at all and I hope to see him soon.