13 September 2011

♫ >‿‿◕ Fist day of college ♫

Hello everyone
Today was my first day of college, it wasn't even lessons, just induction so we just did some boring maths and English tests  and yay I didn't fail that bad :L At the moment I'm actually on break since I finished the tests kinda early. I have to be back at 2pm and then I think I will have just one more hour or maybe two with our tutor. I got my timetable and it looks a bit... meh. I got classes on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Tuesday I start at 9.20am, got lessons till 1pm then 1 hour break then lessons again from 2pm till 4pm. Thursday I got 1 hour tutorial at 12pm then got 1 hour break, then lessons again at 2pm till 5.30pm. Friday I only got 2 lessons one at 1pm till 2pm then two hour break, last lesson is at 4pm till 5pm. The day is kinda boring so far, my boyfriend dropped me off at college then went somewhere and he's coming back to mine when I finish college.  I have no idea what I will be doing till 1.30pm T - T So boring... and I really started to hate travelling on my own >.>I'm gonna go now and I might write some more later.

*・゜゚・*:....:* Poland: semolina with chocolate  *:.. ..:*・゜゚・*


Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment